Deck/Fence Cleaning, Sealing and Maintenance
So you decided to use us for your deck and fence maintenance? Good choice! Here is what to expect:
- We will schedule the job around the weather. This can be difficult to plan sometimes, so hold onto your seat…
- We will need to have a payment of 50% when we finish the cleaning phase of the job. We routinely get checks taped to the back door.
- First we will Clean or Strip the wood surfaces as needed, followed by a Brightening process. This gets the wood ready to receive the Sealer/Stain. The wood will need to dry. Usually this happens over night or maybe two depending on the weather.
- We always apply the maximum amount of stain. However in some rare cases we may need to return for one additional coat on some horizontal surfaces. Usually only on older wood, the sealer can absorb deeper into the wood leaving the top of the wood looking dry. The wood is still protected, so don’t worry about that. You just let us know if this happens as we are dedicated to your total satisfaction.
- Once the wood is sealed/stained we receive the balance due (50%).
- For decks we recommend maintenance every 2 years at 50% of our normal rate. Fences are 4 years. This includes a light cleaning and maintenance coat of Sealer/Stain. Please call us before the end of the above intervals for maintenance. :)
Keep in mind, we do this all the time and have done hundreds of deck/fence jobs. We are self sufficient so you can relax and enjoy some tea while we are doing the hard stuff.
Submit your review
Roof Restore Outdoor ProWash
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews