So it’s going to get cold again. We have to move tomorrow night’s jobs which is 5 stops up to get done tonight. Tomorrow will get in to the teens and most of these stops are weekly so if we wait, it will just be time to clean again. This is a last minute decision because we don’t always know the weather until the last minute. A technician was a little irritated, but he didn’t realize how the forecast can change at the last minute. So he knows now… lol. So we have a shopping center to do Monday. We will have to move it around as well. Maybe do part of it tonight if possible. Then the rest of the week should be easy… we will see.